- A. Criteria:
- Impact of student proposal in the community
- The proposal must show a partnership between the student/department/academic institution and the community partner. Working "with" the community as an equal partner.
- There must be connection between what the students are learning in class and what is being applied.
- More specifically,
- Impact on the community through increased economic opportunity, improved social or civic networks, more responsive public systems, etc
- Documentation of measurable outcomes
- Promise of sustainability for the proposed idea after the grant funding is exhausted.
An accounting for project funds